Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Don't Give Yourself Away

One of the songs that I resonated with growing up was one of U2's most famous tracks, With Or Without You. This timeless classic, along with Foreigner's I Want To Know What Love Is, We Are The World, Cyndi Lauper's Time After Time, and a few others spoke to my heart and my soul growing up as a child and into my teenage years. My higher self knew the reason why I gravitated to each of these. The meaning behind U2's With Or Without You was not revealed to me in my physical realm until the past several weeks.


Before I mention how this song spoke to me, take a quick look at a portion of the song's lyrics below:

And you give yourself away
And you give yourself away
And you give
And you give
And you give yourself away

From as early as I can remember, I always loved to help people. In fact, I still do. I loved to make people smile. I still do. I love to make people feel good. I still do. I love when I can remind people of how special they are. I still do. I love to remind people of their value. In order to fully affirm reminding people of their value, I first had to be able to do that for myself.

For most of my life, I was operating under the old paradigm. My subconscious beliefs and mindsets, passed down from generation to generation, were running my day-to-day existence. I let people tell me what to do. I was a "people-pleaser," afraid of authority and power. I suppressed my emotions, feelings, and vulnerability. And yes, for all intensive purposes, I shut down my internal guidance system, while also believing that "there was something wrong with me" and that I was not good enough.

I wanted to be a sportscaster growing up, the next Chris Berman. Part of me even wanted to either work for the WWE or take my popular wrestling radio show, Monday Night Mayhem to Sirius XM Radio. How did that pan out? Well, I worked in collections for 13 years, experienced various perceived illusions and hardships, and was stripped "spiritually naked" not once, but twice. It could have looked like I lost everything. Depending your perspective of things, you may be right. I choose to take a look at things now from the perspective of my higher self.

Now here's the thing: I could easily go victim-consciousness mode and blame myself, blame my family, blame my college professors, and pretty much blame life and everything in it if I truly wanted to. I could. Looking back now, that would not make any sense to me at all. Everything happened exactly as it should, getting me to this next wave of the awakening.

I had to ask myself a series of tough questions, including "Why were things not working out for me?" I knew, in spiritual truth, that the Universe is always working with us, not against us, that all happens in perfect divine order, and that there are no mistakes. But my ego demanded not only one answer, but many answers. I would receive those answers through a unique form, when I was introduced to the work of Esther Hicks and Abraham.

Around that same time, I remember telling one of my friends a few months ago that it felt like "everything in my life was already here": I had met the woman I was to spend the rest of my life with. My son was already born. I was living in California. My book, My Empowering Miracle, was already published. I was speaking, teaching, and traveling around the world. The children's wellness center for terminally-ill children that my grandmother provided a vision for me was already open in San Diego. Wealth and abundance on every level imaginable were feeling as if they were already here. With this being said, part of me was asking God what was missing.

There was nothing "missing" in me. I was already perfect, whole, healthy, and complete just the way that I am. What I simply had to go was raise my vibration. Raise my energy levels. That I would be attracting everything that was meant to happen on my path. All I needed to do was love myself. Even more. Do the things that brought me happiness and joy. Fill my cup up first before anyone else's. This is where some of the powerful learning and some of the most amazing shifts in my life began to translate into my Earthly experience.

I had to first assess what I had created subconsciously. I had to take responsibility, ownership, and accountability for what I did. I had to forgive myself. I had to forgive every person whom I felt brought me perceived pain. I had to let go. Of every suppressed feeling of fear, guilt, shame, judgment, and all other lower-level vibrations that were stored in my cellular memory. Basically, I had to forgive and let go of the first 34+ years of my life and send it away with love. I CHOSE to do this. It was the only way to move forward and co-create the life that I was meant to have, the life of my dreams, a Spirit-driven life.

I can now look back and say certain things had to happen to get to this point. I had to learn important life lessons. When I opened up my publicity company, Empowered by John, in the summer of 2014, I remember trying to plan how I could leave collections and run the business full-time. I told myself, more or less, the following: "Here's how much I am going to charge. Here's the clients that I am going to work with. And here's how it's all going to look/unfold." Part of that is true. The last part, not so much. That's in God's hands. But there would be a time that I would be able to charge what I felt I was worth. And there would come a time where I would say "these are the types of clients that I am want to work with." That time...is now.

I remember a friend of mine asked me a question last week, asking me: "John, how much do you feel you are worth?" My head tilted sideways. I was ready to answer that, instead of dodging that question, as I had did so many times prior when the lovable topic of money was brought up by someone else. This Earth Angel told me: "John: You are priceless. You cannot even put a price tag on your value, on your worth."

I was beginning to realize over these past several weeks leading into this divinely-orchestrated conversation that someone may wish to work with you for who you know. There is truth to that. Someone will may also want to work with you based on what you know. There is also truth to that as well. But the thing that was beginning to make the most sense for me was that someone will want to work with you because of your ENERGY and your CREATIVITY. And I was now ready to place that belief into my reality. That, along with the belief that was shown to me by another dear friend and Earth Angel that I was worthy of having unconditional love in ALL of my relationships.

Leading into the 11.11 energy portal, quite possibly the biggest shift on our planet to date, and leading into the biggest Supermoon in nearly 70 years, I am ascending at a rapid rate. My entire life is changing with each present moment.

I am no longer tolerating abuse, because I no longer wish to abuse myself. I respect the time, value, and boundaries of others, because I am honoring the same for myself. I am loving myself first. And as the result, serving others is becoming more fun, something that is bringing me happiness and joy, not a "chore," as I saw it for decades.

I have begun to take my life back, and it feels very good. I let go and given the reigns fully to God, Spirit, my angels, and to Babcia, trusting in myself and my divine guidance, knowing that I am choosing the timeline of my highest self and for my highest and greatest good. I know that I have some work to do, that a few more present moments and shifts may be necessary for me to get to where I'd like to truly be, but I rest comfortably knowing that I am exactly where I need to be right now. That I am making tremendous progress. That I am moving in the right direction. And that's what counts the most. Not where I was. Not even where I am. But where I am going. California really is here in this present moment.

The advice that I can give to my fellow Earth Angels, empaths, and empowered souls is this: Do not give yourself away. Do not let those lyrics from U2's With Or Without You be the voice in your head, the one that projects fear, guilt, judgment, and shame all throughout your Earthly vessel.

Honor yourself. Honor your energy. Honor your worth. Most importantly, honor your love. You are worth more than you realize. You were put here for a purpose. Do you honestly think that you were put here to only work a desk job for a living, raise a family, pay your taxes, and die? In the words of my dear teacher and mentor, Wayne Dyer, "Don't Die With Your Music Still in You."

It took me several years for things to be revealed. What seemed like lifetimes of soul growth. But it was all worth it. At the age of 35, I am starting to embark on an excellent adventure. My dharma is just beginning.

So if you feel that you are lost, alone, or trapped, if you feel like there's no way out of your current "life situation," that things feel, look, and seem hopeless, do not give up. You are divinely supported more than you realize. God and Spirit are co-creating the perfectly-tailored plan for you, one that will allow yourself to be the you that you were born to be. Listening, following your guidance, and taking action steps will be required, but if you trust, if you believe, if you plant an inner knowing in your heart and your soul, those dreams will become a reality.

Despite what your five senses may want you to believe or what the opinions of others may be, do not sell yourself short. Do not settle. The time for "playing small" is done. Your soul will no longer allow that.

In spite of several illusions that may have seemed very real at times, I followed the path of my soul. I let my heart lead the way. I chose to surrender my life last summer after hearing the diagnosis of perceived testicular cancer. I made the bold decision to leave my full-time collections job without a "safety net." On the surface, I may have had everything taken away from me, but in truth, the old had to die, so that the new could be born. My new life. Being built with a healthy and strong foundation of faith. Being built one brick of gratitude at a time. My new bank account at Key Bank. One deposit of love at a time.

In truth, you already are a millionaire of love. Everything you want is already in your vortex. It really all is here. Right now. The question is whether or not you wish to believe that about yourself and your life. Do you feel worthy of accepting this as the truth? The choice is up to you. The Universe will support you in whatever you decide.

Remember this: You are a child of God. You are unlimited. You are infinite. You are divine perfection. You are the Universe.

Namaste.

If you feel this infusion of love and healing helps and inspires you in any way and that I can be of further assistance to you in your own spiritual journey and awakening, please contact me via my official website to book your private spiritual guidance or healing session. It would be my honor to serve your soul. In the words of one of my greatest teachers, Ram Dass, "We're all just walking each other home."

No comments:

Post a Comment