Thursday, December 22, 2016

Amazing Things

The past several weeks have seen a time of much transformation and inner growth for us all. We have, both individually and collectively, released the old, what no longer served our highest and greatest good, in addition to closed the door on the nine-year cycle. If you had already not learned to "Let Go and Let God," to trust fully in the process of life and in yourself, you were given quite possibly the best opportunity of your life to do so. And yes, most of all, you finally realized your self-worth. You became aware to how you were not loving yourself. And you made the decision to allow yourself to follow your soul, your higher self, your guidance, your angels, the Universe, Spirit, and God. Talk about an early Christmas gift, huh?

The Universal timeline has been revealing itself to us, one present moment at a time. Depending where you are at in your journey, you may have seen glimpses of present moments to come for you over the past year. For others, you may have actually experienced those glimpses in the form of a series of present moments, such as a holiday or celebration of some kind. And yes, for some, what you saw one year ago, in one form or another, has now taken Earthly shape in your reality.

Around this time last year, I attended a beautiful holiday service at Unity of Buffalo. At the very end of the service, an elder member of the church, an Earth Angel by the name of Mr. Riches presented to be a laminated card that featured the lyrics from a song written and performed by Jana Stanfield and Megon McDonough.


A couple of things are for sure when you walk this path that you chose to walk: that you are exactly right where you need to be and that when someone or something shows up in your life that you have never met or experienced before, be still, listen, and ask for what it is that you are meant to learn from this person, place, thing, or experience.

Almost immediately after reading the lyrics, my soul and my higher self had a pretty good idea of what my grandmother was trying to tell me from heaven.

You will do amazing things,
With the choice each new day brings,
And with every step you take,
Bless the progress that you make,
The reason you live,
Is there in every gift you give,
Love your life, love your dreams,
You will do amazing things.

In order for me to receive these "Amazing Things" with ease and grace, to lead a Spirit-driven life, I first had to be completed cleaned out. I had to be spiritually stripped naked. To let go. To release all fear. To forgive myself and others for any perceived hurts or hurts. To leave the past in the past. So that I could have God and Spirit run my life.

I can be the first to admit that 2016 may have had the illusion of being the "most difficult, challenging, and toughest year of my life." I very easily could look at it this way. Having to navigate through my fair share of illusions, uncomfortable experiences, and perceived triggers could have made be bitter, jaded, and even wanting to revert back to subconscious programming, limited beliefs, and self-sabotaging behaviors. It was really convincing. You may be feeling the same way.

By beginning to tune into my guidance and follow the path of my higher self, along with the assistance of some other beautiful Earth Angels along the way, I began to see the "big picture." I began to see and feel the "Amazing Things." I had to make a simple decision: Did I wish to keep replaying the same stories over and over in the mind, allowing myself to see the eyes of the past through the eyes of the present? Or could I gently close the book on the old, relinquishing the story that I thought I was (which was maybe the most painful part), and move gracefully into the new.

I followed all of the necessary action steps that I was advised to take. I chose to focus. I chose to bless what and whom was already in my life. I chose quality over quantity. Most importantly, I chose to believe in myself, more than I ever had before.

In the summer of 2014, while still working in collections, I began seeing glimpses of the "big picture." I was still in the looping pattern of suppressing my emotions and feelings, numbing myself through various ways. Towards the end of 2015, I saw and felt the progress that I had made, while also acknowledging that there was still a little bit of work left to do, after receiving this heavenly sign from Mr. Riches. Fast forward one year, to last Friday, and I made the decision to finally and truthfully let go.

Through a very empowering and healing exchange with another Earth Angel, I gave myself the permission to forgive myself and anyone along my path that may have hurt me, indirectly or directly. Quite possibly, I allowed myself to tap into the deepest levels of my vulnerability, which I had felt, on some level, could not be expressed. I had finally set myself free. From years, generations, and lifetimes of suffering.

Through these energies of the New Paradigm, we have learned that we have more than enough time to do what it is that we are meant to do, while also knowing that we can no longer delay our life missions anymore. So after that sacred exchange of love, all truly began to take Earthly form. And in a profoundly quick fashion.

The suppressed emotions and feelings that came from this past week or so, combined with Winter Solstice, have provided me with an opportunity that I am familiar with: that I cannot run away from my shadow. That I cannot be afraid of "the dark." In order for these "Amazing Things" to fully take form, I had to take the time to rest and recharge. To process and fully integrate. To not keep looking over my shoulder. To love myself and all that was arising. And to give the attention that I had given to everyone and everything under the sun to myself.

It may have been maybe one of the most uncomfortable weeks of my entire life, but I now know why I had to feel what I felt: to embrace what I had stuffed down. To realize that hiding myself was no longer is an option. To express myself fully and authentically wherever I go, no longer being afraid of what he or she might said. And to fully honor my market value of love, which one cannot even put a price tag on. As one of my my dearest friends said: "John, that's like putting a price tag on your soul."

So, as we enter the final days before Christmas and New Year's, I invite you to join with me in setting two very powerful intentions, maybe two of the most powerful that you and I will ever make in any lifetime. First, may this holiday season be the most abundant, amazing, blessed, happy, healthy, joyful, merry, and miraculous of our lives and the lives of those we love and serve. Secondly, through the posting of this My Empowering Miracle blog post, I allow myself to fully receive the "Amazing Things" that are here for me now. I allow myself to release whatever may have wanted to hang on, no matter what/whom it might have been, and I allow myself to truly embody the Christmas Miracle that I always was, is, and will forever be. So it shall be. So it is. Done. Now. May you also receive the "Amazing Things" that you were always destined for. May you awaken to the gifts, the skills, and the love that you always were yourself. May you take your next steps alongside me, as we journey together into this new one-year cycle, walking each other home.

Thank you Mr. Riches. For playing your part. For being an Earthly vessel of love. And thank you Babcia, for always standing by my side, for reminding me to never give up, because when you feel like you're about to, that is when the miracle finally happens.

Wishing you and your loved ones a Merry Christmas, a blessed, happy, prosperous, and safe New Year. The best is yet to come for us all in 2017.



Namaste.

If you feel this infusion of love and healing helps and inspires you in any way and that I can be of further assistance to you in your spiritual journey and awakening, please contact me via my official website to book a private spiritual guidance session. And if you feel that I can be of service to you and hold the space for your transformation in a more deeper and meaningful way, I look forward to sharing more information with you about my Walking Each Other Home Spiritual Guidance Mentorship Program (launching February 3rd), details of which will be posted after the holiday season.

No comments:

Post a Comment