Monday, February 29, 2016

Unconditional Love

Love is the only thing that's real. Everything else is just an illusion. 

Depending on where you are in your journey, you may believe completely, to a small extent, or not at all. And that's OK. We are all right where we need to be, utilizing the knowledge, the tools, the skills, and the awareness that we have right now in this very moment.

Know that in the blink of an eye your money could be gone. Your house. Your car. Your job. All of your possessions. Your titles. All stripped away from you. That may seem pretty scary on the surface. You may wonder that if all of those those things are gone, what does that leave you with? Who are you if you are not your "stuff?" Who am I if I am not my acquisitions, my achievements, or my accolades. I'll tell you what you are: Pure unconditional love. 

The very same love that you were when you were born. The love that you are on this Leap Day. The love you will be in forthcoming present moments. And the love that you will be when you transition to heaven, getting ready to feel eternal life without physical form.

Love can be defined in many ways: A kiss between a husband and his wife. A child hugging his mom and dad after opening his/her Christmas presents. A high-five from one best friend to another. A smile between two strangers. Volunteering at your local food bank or Children's Hospital.

Many people can easily get confused in the name of love. Speaking from personal experience, I know this to be true, as this was one of the most beautiful lessons that I learned on my path. 

Until the spring of 2014, I operated from a state of unconsciousness, believing in "conditional love." According to the PowerOfOneness.com, "conditional love comes from ego and generally focuses on someone or something. When we love someone conditionally, we tend to want them to look, act, and think in ways that fit out own paradigms and expectations. If they act the way we want them to, we express our approval; if they act contrary to our wishes, we without our expression of acceptance of them."

Translation: I love you...only if you love me and this way, this much, etc.


Unconditional love is the opposite. UrbanDictionary.com  defines unconditional love as "to love somebody with no conditions or circumstances, to love completely."

There is a reason I felt guided to pen this blog post by the very title of "Unconditional Love." If someone were to randomly ask me how I would define unconditional love, it would best be expressed in an interaction that I had last summer, one of the most profound soul exchanges of my entire life, if not many lifetimes. It was one that would forever alter the course of my spiritual awakening. One where I took back my life. One where I truly affirmed my perfect health. One where I told the Universe that I was ready to see and feel the love and divine perfection that I always was, is, and will forever be.

Last summer, right after "My Empowering Miracle" was revealed by my grandmother, I made the decision to have chemotherapy, as part of my healing process. I had to have my heart busted open to humanity. I could no longer run away from my emotions and feelings. I wanted to express and feel them on every level possible. I wanted to be vulnerable and intimate, both with myself and others. My soul presented me with one the best ways possible to do all of that, while also setting an intention to help, heal, inspire, and serve those I came into contact with in the oncologist's office, who were experiencing complete 180's of myself.

I remember sitting in one of the comfy recliners one day and a gentleman named Ben Bernard sat down next to me. We struck up a conversation talking about archangels. I could feel that he was experiencing and suffering from much emotional than physical pain. On the surface, he had Stage IV Colon Cancer. We began chatting, and I felt guided to tell him that he was whole, perfect, and complete just the way he was...that he was healed. He began openly weeping.

He said that I knew how to make people feel loved, how to make people feel special. He added that he would pray for me and have his church group pray for me. I was blessed for those well-wishes. I let grace lead the way in my response. I told him that I was already healed. That my body and soul were simply merging together and that I was just coming out the other end.

Now, you might be reading this and say "John, you were in an oncologist's office. How could you already be truly healed?" 

Before Yankee Stadium was constructed, it was a vision in the mind's eye of someone. Then, it turned into an architect's blueprint. Then, it became a reality. The same, in a slightly different way for myself and my healing.

The purpose that God, Spirit, my angels, and Babcia had for me here was quite large. Serving thousands, tens of thousands, millions maybe. The number does not really matter. Some of the visions I was seeing were quite vivid, including myself and my "wife" providing service to humanity in Africa by helping and serving the homeless, the hungry, and the displaced in Africa. The fact that I believe I was chosen to be the vessel of change in my family: to be the vehicle for all future generations of Masiulionis' to choose love instead of fear. 

My grandmother, my angels, Spirit, and God did not want me to have 25% health in doing this. Not 50%. Not 75%. Perfect health. I was needed here, in my body, balanced, centered, and grounded, to be able to do the work that I was meant to do.

None of that would be possible if I did not learn the meaning of unconditional love. Those two words may have been introduced to be in the physical realm two springs ago, but I was not ready at that time. As I opened up myself to every possibility and opportunity, as I began to embrace that I was the light and the abundance I had so desperately searched for, and as surrendered everything to the Divine, I began to choose love through a moment-to-moment practice...and unconditional love was instilled in my heart from that moment on.

Thank you Ben. Our "chance meeting" may have only lasted a few minutes, but your impact will be felt for the rest of my life. Namaste.

With all the love I possess, I remain yours God.

Your humble and loving son,
John

No comments:

Post a Comment