Monday, July 11, 2016

Spiritual Guidance & Healing Sessions For Those In Need


For my entire life, beginning at a very early age, I was told by people that I had positive, loving energy. I always knew that deep down, but did not truly realize the gifts within that until Spirit and my grandmother spoke to me last Wednesday night.
I have blessed with some of the greatest teachers that any soul could ask for. Each and every one of them reflected back to me the unconditional love that I always was, which was perpetually clouded by the collective ego: judgment, shame, guilt, fear, and all lower-level vibrations.
I always knew that I had a message that wanted to get out, one spoken from my heart, one that was fully guided by Babcia and through Spirit. I was not ready for that.
Instead, I chose, on some level, to refer to myself by titles that, in truth, felt good, but didn't feel like they were my true authentic self. My energies were wonderful, but they were always split off in multiple directions. I have learned, through this journey that I chose to walk on, that where your energy goes, your attention goes and vice-versa. I have also seen over the past several months that I can manifest at the speed of light. It's not just a spiritual cliche or affirmation. It's the truth.
I now know that I am truly ready to use what I have learned through my spiritual journey and every experience in this lifetime for the greater good of humanity, to be a sacred vessel to hold the space of others, and to honor the downloads that I have received this month and put it into the Universe effective immediately.
I am proud to announce that I am entering the next chapter of my soul's journey, as I am now offering my services as a spiritual guide for those in need through one-on-one phone and Skype sessions. I have been asked to get myself out of the way (which is an incredible feeling), to focus on the service of love, and to make this cost-effective for everyone. 
Following the instructions from Spirit and from my grandmother, I am offering anyone who feels that I can be of service to them in this fashion a one-hour private spiritual guidance and healing session for only $70.00 (through August 18th).
Now, many of you are familiar with my journey in some way, whether it be through Monday Night Mayhem, Soul Luminous Radio, Empowered by John, as well as through My Empowering Miracle. Some of you may not be familiar with me at all. You may be learning about my work for the very first time as you navigate my blog, for which I am grateful for.
The knowledge and the tools that I have acquired over 34 years, that I am deeply grateful for, I now wish to share with the world, but more importantly, I choose freely to give my positive and loving energies to those who are in the midst of a transformation, whose spiritual awakening is seeing them morph from being inside of cocoon to that of the butterfly. And yes, Babcia and the rest of my spiritual team will be present with each transmission of love and healing.
You are welcome to contact me via e-mail (at JohnMasiulionis@gmail.com), via Facebook (under John Masiulionis), via Twitter (@EmpoweredByJohn) to book your session. If you feel that anyone you love, care about, and/or know could benefit from my energies and my love, please forward my information to them or share this blog post on social media, should you feel guided.
Know that you will not be judged. You will not have any emotions or feelings projected upon you. You will be held in a sacred space where the light of the Universe and the love of our angels will be leading the way in this, as I have asked Babcia and Spirit to flow fully through me from this point onward.
I will still be offering my services as publicist to those empaths and lightworkers in need, again following the guidance of my grandmother and Spirit. When you are given many gifts while here on Earth School, it's important to not only give freely, while allowing yourself to receive, but also to not suppress any of your talents. I no longer wish to do that. 
Your support has meant the world to me. I can admit, even though it may not look like it on social media, I too have been struggling with clarity to a large degree for quite some time. I no longer feel that is the case. I welcome the opportunity to serve, to make a lasting impact on the lives of those I help, heal, and inspire, and to be myself, to be John, while getting myself out of the way and letting Spirit guide me in 111% of everything that I do.
Thank you Babcia. For everything. Together, we can and will make a difference. It has already begun. So it shall be. So it is. Sat Nam. Namaste.
Your loving grandson,
John

No comments:

Post a Comment