Friday, June 3, 2016

My Empowering Miracle: One Year Later



One year ago, my entire life transformed. My grandmother revealed to me something she told me months prior: that miracles and wonders would be on their way. It may have come in an unexpected fashion, but My Empowering Miracle was revealed to me.

I always wanted to love myself, but I didn't feel I could ever feel that happiness and joy. Call it unworthiness, call it limited beliefs/old programming, call it the story that my family, for many generations, kept telling themselves, that I, in some way, felt was mine to carry.

I was always an emotional guy. But, I was afraid to truly be with my pain. I was afraid of expressing my emotions, especially to women. I was afraid of feeling my own feelings. And yes, I was afraid of being vulnerable. Petrified. A lot of this was unconscious, but was being brought up to the surface so that I could finally move on.

Over the past year, Babcia has blessed me with incredible angels on my path, whether it be personally or professionally, whether it be with someone whom I only had one conversation with or someone who became a dear friend and member of my soul family (once again). I cannot express enough the unconditional love, gratitude, and humility that I feel for all of you on my path, especially those who came into the equation from one year ago today to this very present moment.

I have experienced many blessings and life lessons along the way, regarding faith, trust, health, finances, family, worthiness, guilt, judgment, shame, abandonment, etc. This ogre had many layers, just like we all do. Whatever no longer served me, I had to let go. Before I would let the Universe do that for me. Now, I am choosing to do more of that myself, in co-creation with the Universe.

I was given the opportunity to reaffirm the perfect health that I always had, the love that I always was. There were illusions that came into the equation, which I could have easily bought in one way or another. From November onward, through daily spiritual practice, I instead chose to affirm that I am love, that I am the Universe, that I am perfect, whole, healthy, and complete. Babcia knew exactly what she was doing when she placed mirrors of that on my path: Robert Tremblay, James John Malaniak, Ken Jablonski, among many others.

My grandmother provided me with divine guidance one year ago, divine guidance that may be the biggest sign of faith and trust I may ever experience and feel in this lifetime. From that point on, based on what she told me, I had an inner knowing, one that has grown larger and larger, as I have chosen to take the next steps forward on my path of service to humanity. With what I have seen and felt, and with a full faith and trust in God, the Divine, and my higher self, I could not and would not go back. My purpose here is that important. My heart is so full of love. I knew I was being prepped for something amazing, experiences of love, happiness, and joy, would begin. It was merely up to me to make a simple decision: that I was worthy of being part of those experiences, feeling that love, happiness, and joy.

Many of you who have known me for a while know my soul's connection to Dr. Wayne Dyer. I was blessed to interview Serena Dyer and Skype Dyer on Soul Luminous Radio during the early years of my spiritual awakening. I felt a profound connection to his message, knowing in some way the work that I was meant to do was along the same scope and that I was placed here to help, heal, inspire, and serve countless souls, in a similar, yet different fashion to Wayne. I had seen me meeting Wayne at one point in time in this lifetime, in the physical realm. Unfortunately, that would not come to pass, as he transitioned last summer.

But, something quite beautiful happened when I was in Toronto, Ontario, Canada for the Hay House I Can Do It event at the Roy Thompson Hall, more of which I share in my new #HangoutsOnAir. I knew within me that this weekend was going to be transformative, but at the same time, I went into this weekend, for the first time in my entire life, truly detaching myself of all end results and outcomes of everything.



I had the pleasure of meeting Saje Dyer, one of Wayne's other beautiful and talented daughters. I had the opportunity to share with her a little bit about me, but more importantly to personally thank her and her entire family for the kind and loving man and the beautiful soul that was and will forever be her father, as well as to thank them for the work they continue to do for humanity. Saje asked me a question during the course of the conversation, and in that series of present moments, it felt like Wayne's presence was truly there. I was being given an opportunity to reaffirm not only how far that I've come, but also the direction that I am now choosing to walk in every day. Could I have chosen to look back and go that way? Yes. But, when one has walked the path that he/she has walked, your soul knows better than the collective ego.

So, just as I made that promise to Babcia one year ago today, that I've honored and believed in, I made a promise to Wayne in Toronto: that My Empowering Miracle is being written and is being shared with the world (and will be more so in divine timing), that I will utilize my journey not to replay the old, not to stay in a loop, but to help, heal, inspire, and serve others around the world who have gone through similar situations, so they know that through faith and hope that you can heal anything in your life, that I may be used as a vessel of service to humanity wherever I am called, and that I choose to remind myself daily of the love that I am, that the only two things I choose to have flow within me is love and forgiveness.

One year ago, the Universe gave me a clear sign: It told me "John: You can finally love and forgive yourself." For that, I am eternally grateful. And I know I will not let the Universe down. All I have to do is be myself, be love, and let the Divine do the rest. Babcia: I thank you. For everything. I know you will continue to guide me as I continue to move forward and make wonderful strides in my life.

I know, that in divine timing, my wife, son, and the family I create will be revealed. I know California will be calling, just as it's begun to do so ever so subtly. For now, I rest in the perfection that I am. That right now, on June 3, 2016, that everything...is...perfect.

Keep a spot in heaven reserved for me. But, there's still work to do down here, much fun to experience, and much more love to be and feel.

With all the love I possess. I remain yours God.

Your humble and loving son,
John

No comments:

Post a Comment